Santa Claus Amigurumi Pattern| Add a Review
What You Get
This Santa doesn’t HO HO HO… but he’s cute and a great project for the holidays!
He measures about 18 inches tall when completed with a worsted weight yarn.
This is a digital pattern delivered instantly by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
Supplies you'll need. . .
- crochet hook (size determined by yarn)
- 4 colors of worsted weight yarn - less than a skein each. The sample uses black, tan, white and red.
- two pairs of 12mm black eyes
- polyester stuffing
- tapestry needle
- locking stitch markers (to count stitches and rounds)
- scrap of yellow felt
- craft glue
Santa is pretty easy to make, using mostly basic skills, but he does have some fancy shaping to make that chubby belly. It's not difficult, but for a few rounds there's a lot of stitch counting so you have to pay attention. :-)
These are the skills you'll need. . .
- single crochet
- working the bottom side of a foundation chain
- changing colors
Don't worry - the PDF pattern has links to videos teaching you all the skills you'll need! And it contains progress photos of all the important steps, so you won’t get lost. :-)