Sulky Sticky Fabri-Solvy (aka The Magical Embroidery Stuff)
What You Get+-
This stuff is magic!
Embroidery pattern transfer and stabilizer all in one!
How much do I love it? Let me count the ways. . .
- It's 8 1/2 x 11 inch sheets that can go through your inkjet or laser printer or a photocopy machine. No more tracing patterns. Ever! (Tracing patterns is my least favorite part of an embroidery project and I Will Never Do It Again!)
- Peel off the paper back and stick your pattern to your fabric. It sticks REALLY well, but doesn't leave even a trace of adhesive on your thread or needle.
- Stitch right through the pattern and fabric. The pattern sheet actually stabilizes your fabric, making your stitching even neater. And it works on stretchy fabrics too!
- Soak your finished embroidery in water and every trace of the stabilizer dissolves away.
- It's AMAZING for transferring patterns to tricky fabrics - like felt, napped fabrics, and dark colors.
I love this stuff! It's a little on the pricey side and at first I thought I'd just use it on more complicated patterns, but now that I've used it on a few projects I'm totally hooked. Pay about $1 and I don't have to trace the pattern, my fabric is beautifully stabilized, and it rinses away in minutes? Yes please!
One package contains 12 sheets. Get it now!