Popsicle Ornament Pattern
What You Get+-
Use this easy pattern to make an unmeltable popsicle felt ornament in any flavor you like! Mine is strawberry, dipped in chocolate and covered with sprinkles. Yum! :-)
YOU GET. . .
- A digital PDF pattern delivered by email. If you're not sure what that means, you can find more info here.
- A full-sized pattern – no enlarging needed
- Detailed instructions with lots and lots of step-by-step photos - you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right
- Links to videos teaching you every skill you’ll need to make your own popsicle ornament
4 inches long
Super easy. It uses only a few simple stitches and the pattern has links to videos teaching you how to do it.
What You Need+-
You need. . .
- Wool blend felt in shocking pink, white and Tahitian sunset
- Embroidery thread to match (DMC #603, white, 3858, 3846 and 726)
You might also want. . .
- #8 embroidery needle
- freezer paper
- Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy
- 10 inches of cord for hanging loop