Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Amigurumi Pattern
What You Get+-
Rudolph is so cuddly and soft - even his antlers!
He measures about 8.5 inches tall when completed with a worsted weight yarn.
This is a digital pattern delivered instantly by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
Supplies you'll need. . .
- crochet hook (size determined by yarn)
- four colors of worsted weight yarn - less than a skein of each. The sample uses tan, black, white, and red.
- one pair of 12 mm black craft eyes
- polyester stuffing
- tapestry needle
- locking stitch markers (to count stitches and rounds)
Rudolph is easy to make! A great pattern for beginners.
These are the skills you'll need. . .
- single crochet
- attaching limbs and other parts
Don't worry - the PDF pattern has links to videos teaching you all the skills you'll need! And it contains progress photos of all the important steps, so you won’t get lost. :-)