Charlie - a dog embroidery kit| Add a Review
What you get
Anyone can stitch up these easy embroidery kits, but I designed them especially with the youngest stitchers in mind.
What's so special about them?
- They're cross stitch - which is super easy and great for beginners.
- The pattern is printed right on the fabric - so no counting or following a "map."
- The entire background is printed. That makes the finished product extra cute - and also hides any crazy thread carries your kid might decide to do. :-)
- The needle has a nice big eye for easy threading.
- The thread is perle cotton - so no separating strands.
- The thread is pre-cut into manageable lengths for less tangling.
You Get. . .
- 6" square of fabric printed edge to edge with the pattern and background
- 4" wooden embroidery hoop
- 1 large-eye sharp needle
- simple instructions
- link to super-detailed online and video instructions
The finished embroidery fits perfectly in a 4 inch hoop, or you can make a pillow with the 6 inch square.
Super easy! This is a terrific kit for beginning stitchers of any age.
What You Need
You'll Need. . .
- Willing hands
- Five or more hours
- A pair of sharp scissors for trimming thread (important to know in advance if you're bringing this to keep kids busy on a long car trip - don't forget the scissors!)