Daisy - felt bird kit| Add a Review
What you get
Please note: This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. More info here.
This felt bird kit has just about everything you need to make your very own pretty Daisy. It's a great project for someone just getting started with embroidery or hand-sewing felt softies.
You Get. . .
- 1/2 sheet wool-blend felt (straw) for the body
- small square wool-blend felt (blushing bride) for the beak
- small rectangle wool-blend felt (periwinkle) for the comb
- DMC thread in assorted colors for the sewing and stitching
- pattern pre-printed on Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy - no tracing needed!
She's about 6 inches long and 4 inches tall.
Easy! This uses only the simplest embroidery stitches and easy whipstitch.
What You Need
You'll Need. . .
- polyester fiberfill (I love Fairfield brand Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme)
You Might Also Want. . .
- size 8 embroidery needle
- Thread Heaven (thread conditioner that eliminates all stickiness if your Sulky Sticky Fabri-Solvy has been exposed to heat - awesome for those of us who tote our stitching around in a hot car)