Fancy Flowery Felt Coasters - materials kit| Add a Review
What you get
This kit has just about everything you need to make a set of four Fancy Flowery Felt Coasters. It's a great project for someone getting started with embroidery or felt appliqué!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- 1 1/2 sheets wool-blend felt (licorice) for the coasters
- 4 squares of waterproof fabric for the inside of the coasters
- smaller pieces of wool-blend felt in assorted colors for the flowers and butterflies
- 10 skeins of DMC thread in colors that exactly match the felt in the kit - for the sewing and stitching
- pattern pre-printed on Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy and freezer paper - no tracing needed!
Each coaster is 4 inches square.
Easy! These coasters use only the most basic embroidery stitches - the ones I teach to kids as young as six. You can do this!
What You Need
You'll Need. . .
You Might Also Want. . .
- Thread Heaven (thread conditioner that eliminates all stickiness if your Sulky Sticky Fabri-Solvy has been exposed to heat - awesome for those of us who tote our stitching around in a hot car)
- fabric glue stick