Petal - felt bird kit| Add a Review
What you get. . .
Make your own pretty Petal with this easy felt bird kit. She can sit on a shelf or table, or hang in a tree if you add a simple hanging loop!
It uses only the most basic stitches (and has links to videos teaching all of them) so it's a great project for beginners. But someone just getting started might not have all the materials on hand. Here's a one-click way to get what you need for this project!
You get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
- 1/2 sheet wool-blend felt (banana cream) for the body
- small square wool-blend felt (mac-n-cheese) for the beak
- 5 skeins embroidery thread
- pattern pre-printed on Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy - no tracing needed!
The finished bird is approximately 4 inches tall.
Easy! It uses only simple stitches - nothing complicated.
What you need. . .
In addition to the materials in the kit, you're going to need a few other items.
You'll need. . .
- some polyester fiberfill stuffing
You might also want. . .
- size 8 embroidery needle
- Thread Heaven (thread conditioner that eliminates all stickiness if your Sulky Sticky Fabri-Solvy has been exposed to heat - awesome for those of us who tote our stitching around in a hot car)