Wreath Ornament Pattern
What You Get+-
I had the idea to hang a bunch of the ornaments on a wreath - and then I decided to miniaturize a few of them and stitch them to their own ornament-sized wreath. :-)
Use this easy pattern to make a miniature felt wreath ornament decorated with even more teeny tiny felt ornaments!
YOU GET. . .
- A digital PDF pattern delivered by email. If you're not sure what that means, you can find more info here.
- A full-sized pattern – no enlarging needed
- Detailed instructions with lots and lots of step-by-step photos - you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right
- Links to videos teaching you every skill you’ll need to make your own wreath ornament
4 inches wide
Easy. It uses only a few simple stitches and the pattern has links to videos teaching you how to do it.
What You Need+-
You need. . .
- Wool blend felt in blue snow, blue bayou, ragtime blue, white, strawberry dream, shocking pink, banana cream, Tahitian sunset, and copper
- Embroidery thread to match (DMC #775, 3846, 823, white, 326, 603, 726, 3858, and 920)