Bear Ornament Pattern
What You Get+-
Use this easy pattern to make a sweet felt teddy bear Christmas tree ornament.
YOU GET. . .
- A digital PDF pattern delivered by email. If you're not sure what that means, you can find more info here.
- A full-sized pattern – no enlarging needed
- Detailed instructions with lots and lots of step-by-step photos - you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right
- Links to videos teaching you every skill you’ll need to make your own bear ornament
4 inches wide
Super easy. It uses only a few simple stitches and the pattern has links to videos teaching you how to do it.
What You Need+-
You need. . .
- Wool blend felt in Tahitian sunset, ragtime blue, and copper
- Embroidery thread to match (DMC #3858, 823, and 920)
You might also want. . .
- #8 embroidery needle
- freezer paper
- 10 inches of cord for hanging loop