Bear Lovie Pattern| Add a Review
What You Get
This sweet bear lovie will be your go-to pattern for all baby showers to come!
- It's adorable - everyone will ooh and ahh when the mama-to-be opens it.
- It's super soft and snuggly - babies will love it!
- It's really REALLY easy to make.
YOU GET. . .
A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- full-sized pattern pieces – no enlarging needed. (You will need to tape several pieces of paper together.)
- detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to make your own huggable bear lovie
22 inches tall and 26 inches wide - the perfect size for a cuddly blankie.
Super easy! This bear lovie is made with nice big pieces that are easy to work with, gentle curves, nothing fussy. You can easily whip one up in the morning before you go to a luncheon shower. :-)
What You Need
You'll Need. . .
- 2/3 yard cuddle fleece (I used brown)
- less than 1/4 yard fabric for the face (I used Timeless Treasures Sketch in Latte)
- small scrap of fabric for the muzzle (I used Timeless Treasures Sketch in Linen)
- tiny scrap of solid black fabric for the eyes and nose
The two Sketch fabrics are part of the Warm Neutrals fat quarter bundle - sometimes I have leftovers available in half-yard cuts here.
The Cuddle Fleece in my shop is 56" wide and this pattern uses the entire width. If you're substituting a fabric that is less than 56" wide you'll need to get twice as much.
You Might Also Want. . .
- fusible adhesive (I like this Heat & Bond Lite)