Bloom embroidery pattern
What you get+-
Who doesn't love flowers? And who wouldn't like a few extra blooms scattered around in their life? Especially blooms that won't ever shrivel up and fade. :-)
With this embroidery pattern you can embroider a few everlasting flowers wherever you like! Add one to the corner of a cloth napkin. Stitch one near the hem of your jeans. Stitch each flower individually and frame them all in their own little hoops. Cluster them on the wall and create a riotously colorful fantasy garden. Have fun with them!
You get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- a full sized pattern for twelve fabulous flowers
- a reversed pattern for use with iron-on transfer tools
- a detailed color and stitch guide telling you exactly how I stitched the sample
- links to videos showing how to do every stitch I used
The sample I stitched is a 7 1/2 inch square. The biggest flower is 3 inches across. The smallest is just 1 inch.
I call this one a skill stretcher. It uses a couple of less common stitches - French knots with stems and whipped backstitch - and the videos will teach you just how to do them. They're not hard stitches - but they might be new to a lot of stitchers.
Ready to make the world around you bloom with color? Stitch away, my friends! And have fun with it!