Cupcake Ornament Pattern
What You Get+-
I'll bet you can't make just one of these felt cupcake ornaments! There are too many ways to have fun with it! Change the "flavor" or the cupcake or the frosting. Change the color of the sprinkles. Add beads. Have fun with it!
YOU GET. . .
- A digital PDF pattern delivered by email. If you're not sure what that means, you can find more info here.
- A full-sized pattern – no enlarging needed
- Detailed instructions with lots and lots of step-by-step photos - you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right
- Links to videos teaching you every skill you’ll need to make your own cupcake ornament
4 inches tall
Super easy. It uses only a few simple stitches and the pattern has links to videos teaching you how to do it.
Of course, cupcakes aren’t just for Christmas. :-) Make a bunch of cupcakes and string them into a garland or center-strung mobile for a birthday party decoration. You can also use the pattern to appliqué a cute cupcake onto anything - a T-shirt, a baby onesie, some kitchen towels, etc. You can even use the pattern with paper instead of fabric to make a birthday card.
Get the pattern now and make a baker's dozen!
What You Need+-
You need. . .
- Wool blend felt in shocking pink and white
- Embroidery thread to match (DMC #603, 3846, 320, 741, and white)
You might also want. . .
- #8 embroidery needle
- freezer paper
- Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy
- 10 inches of cord for hanging loop