Dress Up Bunch - Christmas Fun Pattern Collection
What you get+-
This fun collection includes easy patterns for a Santa hat, Christmas stocking, and yummy gingerbread cookies - all sized to fit Dress Up Bunch rag dolls.
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. Print the pattern pages directly onto freezer paper or Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy! (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for the Santa hat, stocking and cookies. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Please note - this pattern is just for the outfit and accessories. None of the dolls you see in the photos are included. All the Dress Up Bunch dolls (except Mini Lizzie) can wear all of the Dress Up Bunch outfits and accessories.
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed.
It's everything your doll needs for a Merry Christmas! :-)
What You Need+-
You'll need. . .
- scraps of red and white fabric for the hat (I used minky for the hat and fleece for the cuff and pompom - slightly stretchy fabrics like these will be the easiest to work with and fit best.)
- scrap of red ribbon
- tiny bit of stuffing for the pompom (optional)
- scraps of wool felt for the cookies (I used Tahitian sunset) and stocking (I used strawberry cream, white and blue bayou)
- embroidery thread that matches the felt, plus orange (I used DMC #3858, 326, white, 3846, and 900)