Dress Up Bunch Doll Ruffle Shorts and Rainbow Purse Pattern
This collection includes patterns for a simple shirt, those adorable ruffled overall shorts, and a fun felt purse for your doll to carry her treasures in. You can make it!
Please note - this pattern is just for the outfit and accessories. None of the dolls you see in the photos are included. All the Dress Up Bunch dolls (except Mini Lizzie) can wear all of the Dress Up Bunch outfits and accessories.
This is exclusively available as a PDF pattern, delivered instantly and ready to print onto letter-size paper. No shipping costs and no waiting!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for the dress and kite. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed.
You can find links to sources for many of my favorite tools and supplies here.
You'll need. . .
- 1 fat quarter each of main shirt fabric and shirt lining - must be a non-directional fabric
- three 5/16” snaps for the shirt or a few inches of skinny hook & loop tape
- 1 fat quarter fabric for the overall shorts
- scraps of fabric for the overalls lining and ruffles
- two 5/16” snaps for the overalls
- 1 sheet of wool blend felt for the purse (I used lavender)
- scraps of felt for the flower (I used fuchsia and banana cream)
- embroidery thread to match the flower felt and for the rainbow (I used DMC #3746, 601, 726, 603, 816, 900, 907, 996, and 156)
- Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy (optional, but very strongly recommended)
You might also want. . .
- size #8 embroidery needle
- fabric glue stick
- sewing clips (way better than pins for holding felt layers together)
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. That means you may not copy and sell or digitally distribute the pattern or any variation of the pattern.
For example, you may not print the pattern and sell those copies.
You may, however, sell anything you make with Shiny Happy World patterns as long as you are the one making it.
For example, if you're using this pattern to make dolls and clothing which you sell at a craft fair or in an online shop, that's great!
Talk to Me
If you're hiring out any part of the process, please get in touch and we'll work out a fair licensing agreement.
For example, if you want to hire someone to machine embroider the faces, or do all the stuffing for you, those two scenarios would require a licensing agreement. Get in touch! I'm easy to talk to. :-) email@example.com