Dress Up Bunch - Frozen Fancies Pattern Collection
This winter doll clothes collection contains easy patterns for. . .
- a drop waist doll dress
- a fancy embroidered doll coat, hat and boots
All sized to fit Dress Up Bunch rag dolls!
The coat, hats and boots look very fancy, but they're still very easy to make - using just two embroidery stitches. And if you can't (or don't) stitch by hand this would be a great excuse for you to use some of the fancy decorative stitches on your sewing machine!
Your doll will be toasty warm all winter in this very fancy winter outfit. :-)
Please note - this pattern is just for the outfit and accessories. None of the dolls you see in the photos are included. All the Dress Up Bunch dolls (except Mini Lizzie) can wear all of the Dress Up Bunch outfits and accessories.
This is exclusively available as a PDF pattern, delivered instantly and ready to print onto letter-size paper. No shipping costs and no waiting!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. Print the pattern pages directly onto freezer paper or Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy! (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for the dress, coat, hat and boots. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed.
You can find links to sources for many of my favorite tools and supplies here.
You'll need. . .
- 1/2 yard main fabric - must be a non-directional fabric
- 1 1/2 yards fancy trim (optional - but why skip fancy trim?)
- three 5/16” snaps for the dress and 3 for the coat (or a few inches of skinny hook & loop tape)
- 4 sheets wool blend felt for the coat and hat (I used grape jelly)
- 1 sheet of wool blend felt for the boots (I used pistachio ice cream)
- scraps of wool blend felt for the pompom (I used grape jelly, pistachio ice cream and blue bayou)
- 12 3/8" buttons
- matching embroidery thread (I used DMC #550, 958, 369, and 3846)
- Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy (optional, but very strongly recommended)
You might also want. . .
- size #8 embroidery needle
- fabric glue stick
- Thread Magic
- Wonder Clips
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. That means you may not copy and sell or digitally distribute the pattern or any variation of the pattern.
For example, you may not print the pattern and sell those copies.
You may, however, sell anything you make with Shiny Happy World patterns as long as you are the one making it.
For example, if you're using this pattern to make dolls and clothing which you sell at a craft fair or in an online shop, that's great!
Talk to Me
If you're hiring out any part of the process, please get in touch and we'll work out a fair licensing agreement.
For example, if you want to hire someone to machine embroider the faces, or do all the stuffing for you, those two scenarios would require a licensing agreement. Get in touch! I'm easy to talk to. :-) email@example.com