Mini Lizzie - Tiny Dress Up Bunch rag doll pattern| Add a Review
What you get
Lizzie is one of the Dress Up Bunch - a group of rag dolls that can all share the same clothes. But this doll is a little different. She's a half-pint version of the full-sized Lizzie doll!
She can be a doll or a little sister for any of the regular Dress Up Bunch dolls.
So much fun!
You Get. . .
- full-sized digital PDF pattern for Mini Lizzie and a mini dress – no enlarging needed. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to complete the project
Mini Lizzie is 9 inches tall from head to toe. You can see her above with regular-sized Mollie for scale.
Mini Lizzie is easy to make – especially if you've already made a Dress Up Bunch doll. Her smallness makes her a little more fussy to make - but she's totally doable. And totally adorable. :-)
What You Need
You'll Need. . .For Mini Lizzie:
- 1/4 yard skin-colored fabric
- 1/2 sheet wool felt (Lizzie's hair is Ruby Red Slippers)
- black embroidery thread for the face
- plastic pellets (I like PolyPellets Weighted Stuffing Beads)
- polyfill stuffing (I like Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme Fiberfill)
- 2 6mm safety eyes
- less than 1/4 yard each of dress and ruffle/sleeve fabrics
- 5 inches 1/4-inch elastic