Monster Mash embroidery pattern
What you get+-
These little guys are SUPER easy to stitch up - and you can put them just about anywhere.
Take a look at the photos to see a few different applications - but here are some more ideas. . .
- Embroider the design as-is and make a pillow, a tote bag, or a quilt block.
- Choose your favorite monster and enlarge it to fit on a T-shirt.
- Stitch a row of monsters across the bottom of a hand towel. Or how about one giant one at the base of a bath towel?
- I might make a strip of them along the edge of a scarf.
- What about one peeking up from a cuff in a pair of pants? Oooh! Or one peeking out of a pocket?! My daughter would like that idea.
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- a full-sized pattern for tracing
- a reversed pattern for use with iron-on transfer tools
- a complete color and stitch guide
- links to videos teaching all the stitches I used on the sample
The finished image is 7 1/2 inches square
Easy! The pattern uses just a few of the most basic embroidery stitches and includes links to videos showing you how to do them!