Bonita the Butterfly Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
What You Get+-
Meet Bonita! She's a beautiful butterfly - and so easy to make!
This is a digital pattern delivered instantly by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
Bonita is 8.5 inches tall when made with worsted weight yarn.
Want a bigger or smaller cutie? It can be crocheted with any weight yarn!
Tools & Supplies
To complete this pattern, you will need:
- 80 yards brown yarn (sample shown in Brown Sheep Nature Spun, Bev’s Bear)
- 45 yards blue yarn (sample shown in Brown Sheep Nature Spun, Turquoise Wonder)
- 10 yards white yarn (sample shown in Brown Sheep Nature Spun, Snow)
- Size G crochet hook (or size appropriate for yarn chosen)
- Polyester stuffing
- 2 12 mm black safety eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Locking stitch markers
This is an easy pattern, but it does use one skill (crocheting standing legs) that's best tackled if you've already made at least one amigurumi.
- single crochet
- attaching parts
- crocheting two legs together
The pattern is a pdf that contains links to videos teaching all the skills you'll need, plus step-by-step photographs, so you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you're doing it right. :-)