Happy Eggs! A Shiny Happy Easter Collection| Add a Review
What You Get
Stitch up a set of pretty decorated Easter eggs!
Each stuffed egg is around 3 inches tall and a little over 2 inches wide, decorated with colorful (and simple!) embroidery stitches and easy applique.
The pattern includes instructions to join them all together into a center-strung mobile, but you can also use the pattern for a ton of other things! Make individual ornaments. Make fun beanbags. Shrink the patterns down tiny and make brooches or pendants. Blow them up supersize and make pillows. Embroider them on tea towels, tote bags, T-shirts - anything you can get into a hoop. Stitch them on paper for some gorgeous handmade Easter cards. Use them over and over again for years to come. :-)
What You Get
- A digital PDF pattern delivered instantly by email. If you're not sure what that means you can find more info here.
- A full-sized pattern – no enlarging needed.
- Detailed instructions with lots and lots of step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you every skill you’ll need to make your own eggs. You can totally do this! It’s a workshop in a pattern!
Easy! This pattern is great for beginners. ! I like to use the most basic stitches and the pattern has links to videos teaching you all of them. After your purchase you’ll receive an email allowing you to download the pattern instantly. Get your pattern now and start stitching some springtime color.
What You'll Need
What You Need
- Scraps of wool felt (I used banana cream, lavender, blue bayou, kelly green and white)
- Embroidery thread
- tiny amount of polyester fiberfill (you could use a few cotton balls instead)
- roughly 1 yard of cord for stringing (I used cotton yarn)
- around 2-3 hours for each egg