Dinosaur Ornament Pattern
What You Get+-
I love hanging toys from the tree. Even if they're not especially seasonal - they're fun! This dinosaur felt ornament pattern is fun and easy. :-)
YOU GET. . .
- A digital PDF pattern delivered by email. If you're not sure what that means, you can find more info here.
- A full-sized pattern – no enlarging needed
- Detailed instructions with lots and lots of step-by-step photos - you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right
- Links to videos teaching you every skill you’ll need to make your own dinosaur ornament
4 inches tall
Super easy. It uses only a few simple stitches and the pattern has links to videos teaching you how to do it.
Make an easy felt ornament for your tree, a wreath, or a fun gift topper!
What You Need+-
You need. . .
- Wool blend felt in enchanted forest and copper
- Embroidery thread to match (DMC #320, 920, and 823)
- Small amount of stuffing