Muriel the Butterfly Crochet Amigurumi Pattern| Add a Review
What You Get
Who can resist an adorable butterfly?
This cutie comes with instructions for inserting a rattle… so she’s the perfect play-thing for your little one!
This is a digital pattern delivered instantly by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
Muriel measures 6 inches tall when made with worsted weight yarn.
Want a bigger or smaller cutie? It can be crocheted with any weight yarn!
Tools & Supplies
To complete this pattern, you will need:
- 3 colors of worsted weight yarn - less than a skein of each. The sample uses blue, grey and white. (She's a great stash buster!)
- Size H crochet hook (or size appropriate for yarn chosen)
- Polyester stuffing
- 2 12 mm black eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Locking stitch markers
- 1x1 inch square of pink felt
- Craft glue
- 1.5 inch rattle insert (optional)
This is an easy pattern, best for adventurous beginners and those who have made at least one basic amigurumi already.
- single crochet
- attaching parts
- crocheting two rounds together (to get those cute wing bumps)
The pattern is a pdf that contains step-by-step photographs, and you'll find videos at Shiny Happy World teaching all the skills you'll need. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you're doing it right. :-)