Pippa Puppy Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
Meet Pippa! She's an adorable puppy, all cozy and warm in her footie pajamas and ready to be tucked into bed with her favorite cat. :-)
This is exclusively available as a PDF pattern, delivered instantly. No shipping costs and no waiting! (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
Pippa is 12 inches tall when made with worsted weight yarn.
Want a bigger or smaller puppy? Use thicker or thinner yarn and a larger or smaller hook!
This is an intermediate level pattern. It uses a couple of skills that are best tackled if you've already made a few amigurumi.
- single crochet
- attaching parts
- crocheting two rounds together to make standing legs
- surface crocheting texture yarn
The pattern is a pdf that contains links to videos teaching all the skills you'll need, plus step-by-step photographs, so you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you're doing it right. :-)
You can find links to sources for many of my favorite tools and supplies here.
You'll need. . .
- In worsted weight yarn - 100 yards of puppy-colored yarn, 75 yards of smooth yarn for the pajamas, 75 yards of similar-colored texture yarn for the pajamas (I used Lion Brand bouclé yarn), and 25 yards of yarn for the cat
- Size H crochet hook (or size appropriate for yarn chosen)
- Polyester stuffing
- 18 mm black eyes for the puppy
- 21 mm black triangle nose
- 8 mm gold eyes for the cat
- Tapestry needle
- Locking stitch markers
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. That means you may not copy and sell or digitally distribute the pattern or any variation of the pattern.
For example, you may not print the pattern and sell those copies.
You may, however, sell anything you make with Shiny Happy World patterns as long as you are the one making it.
For example, if you're using this pattern to make items which you sell at a craft fair or in an online shop, that's great!
Talk to Me
If you're hiring out any part of the process, please get in touch and we'll work out a fair licensing agreement.
For example, if you want to hire someone to help you crochet, or to do all the stuffing for you, those two scenarios would require a licensing agreement. Get in touch! I'm easy to talk to. :-) email@example.com