Maxwell Monster Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
What You Get+-
Maxwell is a very friendly monster. Just look at that goofy underbite grin!
He measures about 13 inches tall when completed with a worsted weight yarn.
This is a digital pattern delivered instantly by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
Supplies you'll need. . .
- crochet hook (size determined by yarn)
- two colors of worsted weight yarn - less than a skein of each. The sample uses different colors for skin and pants.
- scrap of white eyelash yarn for his hairy ears (optional)
- scrap of white fun foam for his teeth
- one pair of 12 mm black craft eyes
- one pair of 6 mm black craft eyes for the nostrils
- polyester stuffing
- tapestry needle
- locking stitch markers (to count stitches and rounds)
Maxwell is an intermediate level pattern, best tackled if you've already made one or two amigurumi.
These are the skills you'll need. . .
- single crochet
- attaching limbs and other parts
- crocheting standing legs
- surface crochet with eyelash yarn
- crocheting one stitch below
Don't worry - the PDF pattern has links to videos teaching you all the skills you'll need! And it contains progress photos of all the important steps so you won’t get lost. :-)