Becky Doll Crochet Amigurumi Pattern| Add a Review
What You Get
Becky is a beautiful doll dressed in her best - a pretty dress with fancy puffed sleeves. :-)
She measures about 17 inches tall when completed with a worsted weight yarn.
This is a digital pattern delivered instantly by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
Supplies you'll need. . .
- crochet hook (size determined by yarn)
- five colors of worsted weight yarn - less than a skein of each. The sample uses different colors for skin, hair, underpants, dress, and shoes.
- one pair of 12 mm black craft eyes
- thin black yarn or thick black thread for the eyelashes
- 13 mm red heart nose for the mouth
- polyester stuffing
- tapestry needle
- locking stitch markers (to count stitches and rounds)
Becky is an intermediate level pattern, best tackled if you've already made one or two amigurumi.
These are the skills you'll need. . .
- single crochet
- half-double crochet
- double crochet
- front post double crochet
- back post double crochet
- attaching limbs and other parts
- crocheting standing legs
Don't worry - the PDF pattern has links to videos teaching you all the skills you'll need! And it contains progress photos of all the important steps so you won’t get lost. :-)