Cooper Cat Crochet Amigurumi Pattern| Add a Review
What You Get
This gangly kitty is ready for a hug! Cooper Cat has long arms and legs with weighted hands and feet - and it makes him so much fun to pose and play with!
This is a digital pattern delivered instantly by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
Supplies you'll need. . .
- crochet hook (size determined by yarn)
- 1 color of worsted weight yarn - just about a full skein. The sample uses Red Heart Super Saver Stripes in latte stripe.
- two 18 mm green cat eyes
- one 21 mm black triangle nose
- polyester stuffing
- tapestry needle
- locking stitch markers (to count stitches and rounds)
Cooper Cat is 9 inches tall (sitting) when made with worsted weight yarn.
This cutie is easy to make, using just basic skills.
These are the skills you'll need. . .
- single crochet
- attaching arms and legs with single crochet
- attaching ears with whipstitch
Don't worry - the PDF pattern has links to videos teaching you all the skills you'll need! And it contains progress photos of all the important steps, so you won’t get lost. :-)