Cupid Heart Amigurumi Crochet Pattern| Add a Review
What You Get
Are you ready for Valentine’s Day?!?
This cutie measures 5” tall and 9” wide when completed with worsted weight yarn.
To complete this project, you will need:
- 3 colors of worsted weight yarn: (Sample shown in Brown Sheep Nature Spun. Red: 60 yards, White: 50 yards, Yellow: 10 yards)
- Size H (5.0mm) crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
- Pair of 12mm black animal eyes
- Polyester Stuffing stuffing
- Locking stitch markers (for counting rounds, optional)
This is an intermediate level pattern.
To crochet this cutie, you will need to:
- single crochet
- crochet two pieces together (link to video provided)
As always, this pattern is a pdf that includes progress photos, so you won’t get lost! :-)