Jacob Giraffe Crochet Amigurumi Pattern| Add a Review
What You Get
You can make this adorable, cuddly giraffe!
This is a digital pattern delivered instantly by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
Supplies you'll need. . .
- crochet hook (size determined by yarn)
- 2 colors of worsted weight yarn. The sample uses Big Twist Value in gold and chocolate.
- two 12 mm black craft eyes
- polyester stuffing
- tapestry needle
- locking stitch markers (to count stitches and rounds)
Jacob Giraffe is 11 inches tall when made with worsted weight yarn.
This cutie is mostly easy to make, but crocheting all four legs together is a slightly advanced skill - best tackled if you've already made at least one amigurumi.
These are the skills you'll need. . .
- single crochet
- changing colors
- attaching parts with whipstitch
- crocheting four legs together
Don't worry - the PDF pattern has links to videos teaching you all the skills you'll need! And it contains progress photos of all the important steps, so you won’t get lost. :-)