Ringo Rabbit Crochet Amigurumi Pattern| Add a Review
What You Get
This sweet bunny is ready for a hug! Ringo Rabbit has long arms and legs with weighted hands and feet - and it makes him so much fun to pose and play with!
Also - he has an adorable pompom tail. :-)
This is a digital pattern delivered instantly by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
Supplies you'll need. . .
- crochet hook (size determined by yarn)
- 1 color of worsted weight yarn - just about a full skein. The sample uses Caron Simply Soft in soft green.
- two 12 mm black eyes
- one 18 mm pink triangle nose
- polyester stuffing
- tapestry needle
- locking stitch markers (to count stitches and rounds)
This cutie is easy to make, using just basic skills.
These are the skills you'll need. . .
- single crochet
- attaching arms and legs with single crochet
Don't worry - the PDF pattern has links to videos teaching you all the skills you'll need! And it contains progress photos of all the important steps, so you won’t get lost. :-)