Wendy the Witch Hat Crochet Amigurumi Pattern| Add a Review
What You Get
It’s Wendy, the adorable Witch Hat! Perfect for Halloween!
Wendy is 4 inches tall when made with worsted weight yarn.
This is a digital pattern delivered instantly by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
Supplies you'll need. . .
- crochet hook (sizes determined by yarn)
- 3 colors of worsted weight yarn - less than a skein of each. The sample uses black, purple and yellow.
- pair of 9 mm black safety eyes
- polyester stuffing
- tapestry needle
- locking stitch markers (to count stitches and rounds)
This cutie is a great pattern for beginners, using mostly basic skills.
These are the skills you'll need. . .
- single crochet
- single crochet two rounds together
Don't worry - the PDF pattern has links to videos teaching you all the skills you'll need! And it contains progress photos of all the important steps, so you won’t get lost. :-)