Cat's Meow - Dress Up Bunch Doll Dress, Panties and Cat Patterns
Lizzie loves cats!
Really, she loves all animals. But she has a very, very special feeling for her many cat friends.
Once a week she volunteers at her local animal shelter. First, she walks all the dogs. Then she goes into the cat room and really settles in. She plays with all the kittens and she pets all the older cats. Even the grumpy cats let her pet them because they can tell she loves them. :-) On animal shelter days, Lizzie always wears her cat dress.
Of course, Lizzie has a rescue cat at home, too. Her name is Butterscotch. :-)
The Cat's Meow collection includes patterns for the dress, the cat, and panties.
Please note - this pattern is just for the outfit and accessories. None of the dolls you see in the photos are included. All the Dress Up Bunch dolls (except Mini Lizzie) can wear all of the Dress Up Bunch outfits and accessories.
This is exclusively available as a PDF pattern, delivered instantly and ready to print onto letter-size paper. No shipping costs and no waiting!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for her dress, panties and pet kitty. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed. Attaching the elastic to the legs of the panties might be a new skill, but it's not hard.
You can find links to sources for many of my favorite tools and supplies here.
You'll need. . .
- 1/4 yard each of dress and ruffle/sleeve fabrics
- less than 1/4 yard fabric for each pair of panties
- 1/4 inch elastic for the dress (10 inches)
- 1/4 inch elastic for the panties (24 inches per pair)
- 1/2 sheet (plus scraps) of wool blend felt for the cat
- matching embroidery thread
- two 4.5 mm safety eyes
- two 9 mm safety eyes
- 6” pipe cleaner
You might also want. . .
- freezer paper (optional, but recommended)
- Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy (optional, but recommended)
- size 8 embroidery needle
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. That means you may not copy and sell or digitally distribute the pattern or any variation of the pattern.
For example, you may not print the pattern and sell those copies.
You may, however, sell anything you make with Shiny Happy World patterns as long as you are the one making it.
For example, if you're using this pattern to make dolls and clothing which you sell at a craft fair or in an online shop, that's great!
If you're hiring out any part of the process, please get in touch and we'll work out a fair licensing agreement.
For example, if you want to hire someone to machine embroider the faces, or do all the stuffing for you, those two scenarios would require a licensing agreement. Get in touch! I'm easy to talk to. :-) email@example.com