Back to School - skirt, shirt, shoes and backpack pattern
Lizzie is ready to go back to school!
This collection includes patterns for a kicky pleated skirt and uniform shirt.
Plus a backpack. She can't go to school without a backpack! This pink kitty backpack is inspired by the boxy ones school kids in Japan use.
Please note - this pattern is just for the outfit and accessories. None of the dolls you see in the photos are included. All the Dress Up Bunch dolls (except Mini Lizzie) can wear all of the Dress Up Bunch outfits and accessories.
This is exclusively available as a PDF pattern, delivered instantly and ready to print onto letter-size paper. No shipping costs and no waiting!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for her skirt, shirt, shoes and backpack. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed. Folding and pressing the pleats on the skirt takes a fair bit of time, but it's all straight lines. Not hard.
You can find links to sources for many of my favorite tools and supplies here.
You'll need. . .
- 1/2 yard fabric for the skirt
- 12 inches of 3/8" elastic for the skirt
- 1 fat quarter each of main shirt fabric and lining for the shirt
- three 5/16" snaps for the shirt or a few inches of skinny hook & loop tape
- 1 sheet wool blend felt for the shoes
- two 5/16" snaps for the shoes
- 1 sheet wool blend felt for the backpack
- scraps of wool felt for the kitty nose and ear linings
- matching embroidery thread for all felt - plus black
- two 5/16" snaps for the backpack
You might also want. . .
- freezer paper (optional, but recommended)
- size #8 embroidery needle
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. That means you may not copy and sell or digitally distribute the pattern or any variation of the pattern.
For example, you may not print the pattern and sell those copies.
You may, however, sell anything you make with Shiny Happy World patterns as long as you are the one making it.
For example, if you're using this pattern to make dolls and clothing which you sell at a craft fair or in an online shop, that's great!
Talk to Me
If you're hiring out any part of the process, please get in touch and we'll work out a fair licensing agreement.
For example, if you want to hire someone to machine embroider the faces, or do all the stuffing for you, those two scenarios would require a licensing agreement. Get in touch! I'm easy to talk to. :-) email@example.com