Camping Set - Dress Up Bunch Shirt, Overalls and Sleeping Bag
Kids can take their dolls camping or on sleepovers with everything you make with this pattern collection. . .
- a super easy shirt
- a fun zippered sleeping bag with built-in elastic to keep it rolled up - just like the real thing!
Please note - this pattern is just for the outfit and accessories. None of the dolls you see in the photos are included. All the Dress Up Bunch dolls (except Mini Lizzie) can wear all of the Dress Up Bunch outfits and accessories.
This is exclusively available as a PDF pattern, delivered instantly and ready to print onto letter-size paper. No shipping costs and no waiting!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for the shirt, overalls and sleeping bag. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed. The shirt is super easy with no set-in sleeves or fussy small pattern pieces, and the sleeping bag uses a nifty trick to install the zipper. You can do it!
You can find links to sources for many of my favorite tools and supplies here.
You'll need. . .
- 1 fat quarter each of main shirt fabric and shirt lining - must be a non-directional fabric - one that looks good right side up and upside down
- three 5/16"snaps for the shirt (you could also use hook & loop tape or buttons)
- 1 fat quarter fabric for the overalls
- scraps of fabric for the overalls lining
- two 5/16" snaps for the overalls
- 1 fat quarter each for the sleeping bag and sleeping bag lining
- scrap of batting for the sleeping bag
- one 12" separating zipper for the sleeping bag
- 18" elastic for the sleeping bag (optional - I used fold-over elastic but any elastic will do)
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. That means you may not copy and sell or digitally distribute the pattern or any variation of the pattern.
For example, you may not print the pattern and sell those copies.
You may, however, sell anything you make with Shiny Happy World patterns as long as you are the one making it.
For example, if you're using this pattern to make dolls and clothing which you sell at a craft fair or in an online shop, that's great!
If you're hiring out any part of the process, please get in touch and we'll work out a fair licensing agreement.
For example, if you want to hire someone to machine embroider the faces, or do all the stuffing for you, those two scenarios would require a licensing agreement. Get in touch! I'm easy to talk to. :-) firstname.lastname@example.org