Dress Up Bunch Doll Beekeeper Dress and Flowers Pattern| Add a Review
What you get
This collection includes patterns for an easy skirt and shirt and fun felt flowers. You can make it!
Mollie planted lots of colorful flowers this year to attract more butterflies and bees to her garden. They love her! And she loves her new bee outfit. :-)
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for the skirt, shirt, and flowers. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Please note - this pattern is just for the outfit and accessories. None of the dolls you see in the photos are included. All the Dress Up Bunch dolls (except Mini Lizzie) can wear all of the Dress Up Bunch outfits and accessories.
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed.
What You Need
You'll need. . .
- 1/2 yard fabric for the skirt and shirt
- scraps of fabric for the contrasting sleeves
- 1/4-inch elastic (10 inches for the shirt and 12 inches for the skirt)
- matching thread
- basic sewing tools
- scraps of wool blend felt for the flowers
- bamboo skewers or popsicle sticks for the stems
- white glue (Elmers works just fine)
- freezer paper (optional - but it makes cutting those flower pieces a breeze)