Dress Up Bunch Doll Hospital Gown, Removable Cast and Sling Pattern Set
Oh no! Mollie had an accident and had to go to the hospital!
She broke her arm, but the doctor gave her a purple cast and a pretty unicorn sling and she's feeling a lot better now. :-)
The pattern includes a hospital gown that ties in the back - just like a real one.
You can't wear a hospital gown without panties, so there's a panties pattern too. (It's the same pattern you get in the Cat's Meow Collection.)
There's a removable cast that attaches with hook & loop tape, and a sling to hold that injured arm in place.
Please note - this pattern is just for the outfit and accessories. None of the dolls you see in the photos are included. All the Dress Up Bunch dolls (except Mini Lizzie) can wear all of the Dress Up Bunch outfits and accessories.
This is exclusively available as a PDF pattern, delivered instantly and ready to print onto letter-size paper. No shipping costs and no waiting!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for the hospital gown, panties, cast, and sling. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed.
You can find links to sources for many of my favorite tools and supplies here.
You'll need. . .
- 1 fat quarter each of the main hospital gown fabric and lining
- 1 fat quarter for the panties
- scraps of fabric for the sling
- scrap of fabric and white felt for the cast (2 3/4" x 5")
- 2 1/2" skinny hook & loop tape for the cast
- 4 feet 1/4-inch ribbon for the gown ties
- 12 inches if 1/4-inch (or slightly wider) ribbon for the sling
- 24 inches of 1/4-inch elastic for the panties
- matching thread
- basic sewing tools
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. That means you may not copy and sell or digitally distribute the pattern or any variation of the pattern.
For example, you may not print the pattern and sell those copies.
You may, however, sell anything you make with Shiny Happy World patterns as long as you are the one making it.
For example, if you're using this pattern to make dolls and clothing which you sell at a craft fair or in an online shop, that's great!
Talk to Me
If you're hiring out any part of the process, please get in touch and we'll work out a fair licensing agreement.
For example, if you want to hire someone to machine embroider the faces, or do all the stuffing for you, those two scenarios would require a licensing agreement. Get in touch! I'm easy to talk to. :-) firstname.lastname@example.org