Garden Collection - Dress Up Bunch Doll Dress, Apron and Hat Pattern
This garden collection contains patterns for an easy doll dress that can be worn alone, or with a belt, or with a simple work apron - with pockets!
There's also a "straw" garden hat, made of felt but embroidered to look like straw.
The collection includes patterns for all those pieces, all sized to fit Dress Up Bunch rag dolls.
All three are super easy patterns - great for beginners. You'll want to make a bunch of these dresses!
Please note - this pattern is just for the outfit and accessories. None of the dolls you see in the photos are included. All the Dress Up Bunch dolls (except Mini Lizzie) can wear all of the Dress Up Bunch outfits and accessories.
This is exclusively available as a PDF pattern, delivered instantly and ready to print onto letter-size paper. No shipping costs and no waiting!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for the dress, apron, and hat. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed.
You can find links to sources for many of my favorite tools and supplies here.
You'll need. . .
- 1/2 yard main dress fabric
- 1/4 yard fabric for the sleeves and belt
- 1/4 yard fabric for the apron
- 1/4 inch elastic for the dress (you'll need 19 inches)
- 2 sheets wool blend felt for the hat
- matching and contrasting embroidery thread for the hat
You might also want. . .
- size #8 embroidery needle
- 2 sheets Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy
- sewing clips (they work great for holding layers of felt together)
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. That means you may not copy and sell or digitally distribute the pattern or any variation of the pattern.
For example, you may not print the pattern and sell those copies.
You may, however, sell anything you make with Shiny Happy World patterns as long as you are the one making it.
For example, if you're using this pattern to make dolls and clothing which you sell at a craft fair or in an online shop, that's great!
Talk to Me
If you're hiring out any part of the process, please get in touch and we'll work out a fair licensing agreement.
For example, if you want to hire someone to machine embroider the faces, or do all the stuffing for you, those two scenarios would require a licensing agreement. Get in touch! I'm easy to talk to. :-) firstname.lastname@example.org