Bedtime - pajamas, pillow and quilt patterns
Every doll needs bedtime gear. Kids love putting their dolls to bed!
With this pattern set you can make any Dress Up Bunch doll a cute pair of pajamas, a doll-sized pillow and pillowcase, and a pretty quilt!
The pattern for the nightie top can also be used to make cute shirts, and the bloomers would be adorable under a skirt. :-)
Please note - this pattern is just for the outfit and accessories. None of the dolls you see in the photos are included. All the Dress Up Bunch dolls (except Mini Lizzie) can wear all of the Dress Up Bunch outfits and accessories.
This is exclusively available as a PDF pattern, delivered instantly and ready to print onto letter-size paper. No shipping costs and no waiting!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Pattern for a two-piece pajama set
- Pattern for a doll-sized pillow and a pillowcase with a contrasting border
- Pattern for a simple striped doll quilt
- Pattern pieces are full-sized and ready to print directly onto paper, freezer paper or Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy. No enlarging or tracing needed!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed.
You can find links to sources for many of my favorite tools and supplies here.
You'll need. . .
- 1/4 yard each of nightie and bloomer fabrics
- 1/4 inch elastic for the nightie (19 inches)
- 1/4 inch elastic for the bloomers (24 inches)
- 1/4 yard each of pillow and pillowcase
- fabrics scraps for the pillowcase band and the quilt front
- fat quarter for the quilt back
- scrap of batting for the quilt
- stuffing for the pillow
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. That means you may not copy and sell or digitally distribute the pattern or any variation of the pattern.
For example, you may not print the pattern and sell those copies.
You may, however, sell anything you make with Shiny Happy World patterns as long as you are the one making it.
For example, if you're using this pattern to make dolls and clothing which you sell at a craft fair or in an online shop, that's great!
If you're hiring out any part of the process, please get in touch and we'll work out a fair licensing agreement.
For example, if you want to hire someone to machine embroider the faces, or do all the stuffing for you, those two scenarios would require a licensing agreement. Get in touch! I'm easy to talk to. :-) firstname.lastname@example.org