Dress Up Bunch - Trick or Treat Pattern Collection
Lizzie is all ready to go trick or treating!
She has a fancy schmancy (but easy-to-make) witch costume made with the shimmery fabrics that make your kids say, "Oooooooooooh!" when they see them in the fabric store. :-)
She also has an easy felt witch hat and a fun pumpkin trick or treat bag to hold all her candy.
Please note - this pattern is just for the outfit and accessories. None of the dolls you see in the photos are included. All the Dress Up Bunch dolls (except Mini Lizzie) can wear all of the Dress Up Bunch outfits and accessories.
This is exclusively available as a PDF pattern, delivered instantly and ready to print onto letter-size paper. No shipping costs and no waiting!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for her skirt, witch hat and pumpkin pail. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed. However - the fabric you choose may make things a little fussier for beginners to sew. Lots of those fancy fabric fray a lot.
You can find links to sources for many of my favorite tools and supplies here.
You'll need. . .
- 3/8 yard each of main fabric and dress lining fabric
- two 5/16" snaps
- 3 sheets wool blend felt for the hat (I used black)
- 1 sheet wool blend felt for the pumpkin pail (I used dark orange) plus black scraps for the jack-o-lantern face
- matching embroidery thread for all felt (I used DMC #310 and 900)
You might also want. . .
- freezer paper (optional, but recommended)
- size #8 embroidery needle
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. That means you may not copy and sell or digitally distribute the pattern or any variation of the pattern.
For example, you may not print the pattern and sell those copies.
You may, however, sell anything you make with Shiny Happy World patterns as long as you are the one making it.
For example, if you're using this pattern to make dolls and clothing which you sell at a craft fair or in an online shop, that's great!
Talk to Me
If you're hiring out any part of the process, please get in touch and we'll work out a fair licensing agreement.
For example, if you want to hire someone to machine embroider the faces, or do all the stuffing for you, those two scenarios would require a licensing agreement. Get in touch! I'm easy to talk to. :-) email@example.com