Spring Fling - Reversible Doll Dress Pattern with Eggs and Basket| Add a Review
What you get
It's reversible! The Spring Fling pattern is two dresses in one - a bunny dress for Easter parades and egg hunts, and a chicken dress for tending her flock.
It's a reversible doll dress pattern - so there are no tedious facings or unfinished seams. Nice!
Did you know Lizzie has chickens? She has a flock of twelve hens and they lay the prettiest eggs! Of course, you also get a pattern for her egg basket, and for the eggs - plain and fancy. ;-) There are patterns for six different patterned eggs - a great way to use up small scraps of felt and odd bits of thread.
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for her dress, cat and chicken appliqués, eggs and egg basket. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Please note - this pattern is just for the outfit and accessories. None of the dolls you see in the photos are included. All the Dress Up Bunch dolls (except Mini Lizzie) can wear all of the Dress Up Bunch outfits and accessories.
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed. Folding and pressing the pleats on the skirt takes a fair bit of time, but it's all straight lines. Not hard.
What You Need
You'll need. . .
- less than 1/4 yard of each dress fabric
- two 5/16" snaps for the shoulders or a couple of tiny bits of skinny hook & loop tape
- 1 sheet wool blend felt for the basket
- scraps of felt for the eggs
- matching embroidery thread for all felt - plus pretty colors for decorating
You might also want. . .
- freezer paper (optional, but recommended)
- Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy (optional, but strongly recommended)
- size 8 embroidery needle
- stuffing tool
- Wonder Clips - they're amazing for holding layers of felt together, much better than pins
- Thread Heaven