Elegant Witch Embroidery Pattern| Add a Review
What you get
Her hat is divine.
Her spiderweb collar is oh-so-dramatic.
Her pale green skin is flawless.
Of course, she loves having her portrait made.
Want to stitch your own? She makes a fabulously stylish Halloween decoration!
You get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- a full sized pattern for tracing
- a reversed image for use with iron-on transfer tools
- a detailed color and stitch guide telling you exactly how I stitched the sample
- links to videos showing how to do every stitch I used.
You also get a complete applique pattern of the same witch! The applique pattern is simplified (no oval frame, no texture details on the witches clothing) and sized to fit either 10 or 12 inch quilt blocks. Have fun with it!
The sample I stitched is 6 1/2" wide and 8" tall. A very nice size for a portrait. the pattern also includes a version that's 4 inches tall - great for tea towels and quilt labels.
This one's a skill builder. It uses one less common stitch – whipped running stitch. It's not hard – but it'll probably be new to a lot of stitchers. Don't worry! There's a link to a video showing just how to do it. I also tinted mine with colored pencils - there's a video demonstrating that too.