Friendly Bunnies embroidery pattern| Add a Review
What you get
These cute little bunnies are a great embroidery pattern for beginners.
Stitch them up and frame them simply in an embroidery hoop.
Stitch them on a baby's onesie. So cute!
Stitch them on a baby's receiving blanket.
Stitch them anywhere you want a little friendly cuteness. :-)
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- a full-sized pattern for tracing
- a reversed image for use with iron-on transfer products
- a complete color and stitch guide
- links to videos teaching all the stitches I used for the sample
The image is about 4 1/2 inches square. It frames nicely in a 6 inch hoop.
Easy! The pattern uses just three simple stitches and has links to videos teaching you how to do all of them.