Hungry Goat embroidery pattern
What you get+-
This hungry goat is really fun to stitch!
It's super easy, all straight stitches with a few split stitches and a handful of French knots for the peas on the label.
Stitch him on a T-shirt. Or a tea towel. Or a kitchen apron you can wear while spooning up something much more delicious than canned peas. 🥰
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- a full-sized pattern for tracing
- a reversed image for use with iron-on transfer products
- a complete color and stitch guide
- links to videos teaching all the stitches I used in the sample
He's 5 1/4 inches wide and 6 1/2 inches tall. It'll probably take you just one evening to stitch it up.
Easy! The pattern uses only a few very basic stitches - and it includes links to videos teaching you every one of them. You can do this! I promise. :-)