Lemonade Stand ABC embroidery pattern
What you get+-
Here's a bright and colorful alphabet. One that shouts "Summer!"
After I designed the alphabet I started to map out the words I wanted to stitch as a sample. My plan was to do three small hoops with Laugh Play Make in them. But as soon as I traced the word "make" I couldn't help adding "lemonade." And by the time I was done stitching I knew I wanted to name this font Lemonade Stand. :-)
Stitch your child's name on a T-shirt or tote bag. Stitch up fun words and hang them on the wall. Enjoy!
You Get. . .
- A digital PDF pattern delivered by email. If you're not sure what that means, you can find more info here.
- a full-sized pattern for tracing (complete alphabet including capital and lowercase letters)
- a reversed pattern for use with iron-on transfer tools
- a complete color and stitch guide
- links to videos teaching you all the stitches I used for the sample
The capital letters are a little less than 1 1/2 inches tall. The small letters are a little more than 3/4 inches tall. As with any embroidery pattern, it's easy to resize the letters for exactly what you need.
Easy! This uses only very basic embroidery stitches - the first ones most people learn.