Robot with Flower embroidery pattern
What you get+-
Even robots like to take time to smell the flowers - and this guy is clearly charmed by the single sweet daisy. Stitch him on a T-shirt. Stitch him on a tote bag. Or stitch him up and frame him as a reminder to slow down and enjoy the world around you. :-)
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- a full-sized pattern for tracing
- a pattern with the image reversed (making it easy to use with iron-on transfer tools)
- a complete color and stitch guide
- links to videos teaching you all the stitches I used in the sample
6 inches square - and of course you can enlarge or reduce it to be any size you like.
Easy! You've never embroidered a single stitch before? No worries. The pattern only uses three of the most basic stitches, and it has links to free video tutorials to teach you how to do them. I teach these stitches to kids as young as six - I promise anyone can learn them. :-)