Santa Ornament Pattern
What You Get+-
It's just not Christmas without Santa - so here's a fun pattern to make an easy felt Santa ornament for your tree.
YOU GET. . .
- A digital PDF pattern delivered by email. If you're not sure what that means, you can find more info here.
- A full-sized pattern – no enlarging needed
- Detailed instructions with lots and lots of step-by-step photos - you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right
- Links to videos teaching you every skill you’ll need to make your own Santa ornament
4 inches tall
Easy. It uses only a few simple stitches and the pattern has links to videos teaching you how to do it.
Make an easy felt ornament for your tree, a wreath, or a fun gift topper!
What You Need+-
You need. . .
- Wool blend felt in white, strawberry dream, and blushing bride
- Embroidery thread to match (DMC #326, 152, 823, and white)
- Small amount of stuffing
You might also want. . .
- #8 embroidery needle
- freezer paper
- 10 inches of cord for hanging loop