Bird Ornament Pattern
What You Get+-
Use this easy pattern to make a pretty embroidered felt bird ornament. Make a whole flock of them in different colors!
YOU GET. . .
- A digital PDF pattern delivered by email. If you're not sure what that means, you can find more info here.
- A full-sized pattern – no enlarging needed
- Detailed instructions with lots and lots of step-by-step photos - you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right
- Links to videos teaching you every skill you’ll need to make your own bird ornament
4 inches tall
Super easy. It uses only a few simple stitches and the pattern has links to videos teaching you how to do it.
What You Need+-
You need. . .
- Wool blend felt in shocking pink, blue bayou, and mac & cheese
- Embroidery thread to match (DMC #3846, 326, 741, 320, 3371, and 603)
You might also want. . .
- #8 embroidery needle
- freezer paper
- Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy
- 10 inches of cord for hanging loop