Meet Regina Rabbit!
She's all ready for spring, with a her favorite daisy sundress with a matching handbag. She'd make a sweet decoration for Easter. :-)
This is exclusively available as a PDF pattern, delivered instantly and ready to print onto letter-size paper. No shipping costs and no waiting! If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered instantly by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for Regina, her dress, and her handbag. No need to enlarge anything! And you can print the template pages directly onto freezer paper or Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy.
- A 14-page pattern loaded with full-color step-by-step photos and very clear instructions. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Regina is 9 inches tall -that's to the tips of her ears.
Easy! Much easier than it looks, and totally appropriate for beginners. It uses simple stitches and the pattern includes links to videos showing you how to do all of them. Regina the bunny softie pattern is really perfect for portable work – or handwork while you watch TV.
You can find links to sources for many of my favorite tools and supplies here.
You'll need. . .
- 1 sheet of felt for Regina (I used Straw.)
- smaller pieces of felt for the ear linings, dress, and handbag (I used Blushing Bride, Periwinkle and Georgia Peach)
- embroidery thread to match the felt (I used DMC #745, 352, 156, 369 and white)
- 4.5 mm safety eyes
- polyfill stuffing (I like Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme Fiberfill)
- two 12" pipecleaners
- four 3/8″ buttons
You might also want. . .
- freezer paper (optional, but recommended)
- Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy (AKA The Magical Embroidery Stuff – optional, but recommended)
- size #8 embroidery needle
- Thread Magic
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. That means you may not copy and sell or digitally distribute the pattern or any variation of the pattern.
For example, you may not print the pattern and sell those copies.
You may, however, sell anything you make with Shiny Happy World patterns as long as you are the one making it.
For example, if you're using this pattern to make softies which you sell at a craft fair or in an online shop, that's great!
Talk to Me
If you're hiring out any part of the process, please get in touch and we'll work out a fair licensing agreement.
For example, if you want to hire someone to die cut all the felt pieces for you, or want to manufacture kits for this design, those two scenarios would require a licensing agreement. Get in touch! I'm easy to talk to. :-) email@example.com