Regina Rabbit| Add a Review
What you get
Meet Regina Rabbit!
She's all ready for spring, with a her favorite daisy sundress with a matching handbag. She'd make a sweet decoration for Easter. :-)
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered instantly by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for Regina, her dress, and her handbag. No need to enlarge anything! And you can print the template pages directly onto freezer paper or Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy.
- A 14-page pattern loaded with full-color step-by-step photos and very clear instructions. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Regina is 9 inches tall -that's to the tips of her ears.
Easy! Much easier than it looks, and totally appropriate for beginners. It uses simple stitches and the pattern includes links to videos showing you how to do all of them. Regina the bunny softie pattern is really perfect for portable work – or handwork while you watch TV.
What You Need
You'll need. . .
- 1 sheet of felt for Regina (I used Straw. You can buy the lovely wool-blend felt I use here.)
- smaller pieces of felt for the ear linings, dress, and handbag (I used Blushing Bride, Periwinkle and Georgia Peach)
- embroidery thread to match the felt (I used DMC #745, 352, 156, 369 and white)
- 2 4.5mm safety eyes
- polyfill stuffing (I like Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme Fiberfill)
- 2 12" pipecleaners
- 4 3/8″ buttons
You might also want. . .
- freezer paper (optional, but recommended)
- Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy (AKA The Magical Embroidery Stuff – optional, but recommended)
- size #8 embroidery needle
- Thread Magic