Rocket Ornament Pattern| Add a Review
What You Get
Use this easy pattern to make a snazzy red rocket. It's ready to blast off your Christmas tree and into space!
YOU GET. . .
- A digital PDF pattern delivered by email. If you're not sure what that means, you can find more info here.
- A full-sized pattern – no enlarging needed
- Detailed instructions with lots and lots of step-by-step photos - you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right
- Links to videos teaching you every skill you’ll need to make your own rocket ornament
4 inches long
Easy. It uses only a few simple stitches and the pattern has links to videos teaching you how to do it.
What You Need
You need. . .
- Wool blend felt in strawberry dream, ragtime blue, white, old gold, and mac & cheese
- Embroidery thread to match (DMC #326, 823, white, 3820, and 741)