Dress Up Bunch Doll Pirate Costume and Trick or Treat Bag
What you get+-
It's almost Halloween and Mollie is all ready to go trick-or-treating!
The pattern collection includes a pair of shorts, a pirate shirt, a bandana, an eye patch, and an easy felt skull & crossbones bag for trick or treating. :-)
Pirates don't have tidy hems - the pattern shows two ways to get fun raggedy edges.
You get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for the shirt, shorts, eye patch, bandana, and bag. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Please note - this pattern is just for the outfit and accessories. None of the dolls you see in the photos are included. All the Dress Up Bunch dolls (except Mini Lizzie) can wear all of the Dress Up Bunch outfits and accessories.
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed.
What You Need+-
You'll need. . .
- 1 fat quarter of main fabric for the shirt, plus a scrap of fabric for the shirt facing
- 3 5/16” snaps for the shirt or a few inches of skinny hook & loop tape
- 1 fat quarter fabric for the shorts
- 12 inches of 3/8" elastic for the shorts
- 1 fat quarter for the bandana
- 11 inches skinny black elastic for the eye patch
- 1 sheet black felt for the eye patch and skull bag
- scraps of white felt for the skull and crossbones
- embroidery thread to match the felt
- 10 inches of black ribbon for the skull bag
You might also want. . .
- #8 embroidery needle (for the skull bag)
- freezer paper (for the skull bag)