Happy Eggs! A Shiny Happy Easter Collection
Stitch up a set of pretty decorated Easter eggs!
This is exclusively available as a PDF pattern, delivered instantly and ready to print onto letter-size paper. No shipping costs and no waiting! If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.
You get. . .
- A digital PDF pattern delivered instantly by email. If you're not sure what that means you can find more info here.
- A full-sized pattern – no enlarging needed.
- Detailed instructions with lots and lots of step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you every skill you’ll need to make your own eggs. You can totally do this! It’s a workshop in a pattern!
Each stuffed egg is around 3 inches tall and a little over 2 inches wide, decorated with colorful (and simple!) embroidery stitches and easy applique.
The pattern includes instructions to join them all together into a center-strung mobile, but you can also use the pattern for a ton of other things! Make individual ornaments. Make fun beanbags. Shrink the patterns down tiny and make brooches or pendants. Blow them up supersize and make pillows. Embroider them on tea towels, tote bags, T-shirts - anything you can get into a hoop. Stitch them on paper for some gorgeous handmade Easter cards. Use them over and over again for years to come. :-)
Easy! This pattern is great for beginners. ! I like to use the most basic stitches and the pattern has links to videos teaching you all of them. After your purchase you’ll receive an email allowing you to download the pattern instantly. Get your pattern now and start stitching some springtime color.
You can find links to sources for many of my favorite tools and supplies here.
You need. . .
- Scraps of wool felt (I used banana cream, lavender, blue bayou, kelly green and white)
- Embroidery thread
- tiny amount of polyester fiberfill (you could use a few cotton balls instead)
- roughly 1 yard of cord for stringing (I used cotton yarn)
- around 2-3 hours for each egg
You might also want. . .
- Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy
- size #8 embroidery needle
- fabric glue stick
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. That means you may not copy and sell or digitally distribute the pattern or any variation of the pattern.
For example, you may not print the pattern and sell those copies.
You may, however, sell anything you make with Shiny Happy World patterns as long as you are the one making it.
For example, if you're using this pattern to make ornaments which you sell at a craft fair or in an online shop, that's great!
Talk to Me
If you're hiring out any part of the process, please get in touch and we'll work out a fair licensing agreement.
For example, if you want to hire someone to die cut all the felt pieces, or attach all the hanging loops, those two scenarios would require a licensing agreement. Get in touch! I'm easy to talk to. :-) email@example.com